Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Prayerful Monday

I thought it might be nice to get myself into a blogging routine. I'm not looking to tie myself to a schedule, but give myself more of a guide for what to write about. Kind of like how my good friend Jen has "Mexican Mondays" and "Italian Tuesdays" to help guide her menu planning.  My current plan is that Mondays will be for sharing prayer needs. Without further ado, here are some things we're praying about this week.

  • We're officially starting the visa application process for Arold. This process has the potential to be confusing and overwhelming. Please join us in praying for God's favor as we move ahead.
  • We're also applying for a "permis de sejour" for me. It's basically a residence permit and should be beneficial to Arold's visa application process. Pray we can get everything together soon and make the official application.
  • My husband and I are planning a VBS type week for the kids in Gramothe the first full week of August. I'd like to recruit some of the youth group kids to help and actually have a plan for each day. Right now we have a basic outline of what we want to do (songs & Bible verse, crafts, games, Bible story, more songs), but I, being a planner, want to have more details penciled in before we start.
  • Dayley, one of the former Laboule Children's Home residents who now lives with Micka's family, has a nasty infection in an open wound on his ankle. Please pray for his healing.
  • Praise the Lord, all our students have completed their national exams for the summer. Now we just have to wait for the results.
  • Tete, one of the Gramothe cafeteria ladies, had a healthy baby girl last week. Praise God for this new life, and for the health of both mom and baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment