Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Laundry Day

Every single item in that laundry basket is for my son. He doesn't wear clothes yet, and I'm already doing his laundry!

We were blessed this weekend with two baby showers. One was with friends and the other was made up of 80% of all the female relatives I have. It was an incredible weekend. I was beyond blessed to celebrate this new life growing inside me with so many of the women who have shaped me over the years. I just wish I'd had more time to talk to everyone!

Anyway, today I cut all the tags off my baby's clothes, blankets, diapers, towels, washcloths, etc. and threw them in the washer. Then I had to wrestle this growing stomach to get them out of the dryer. I don't know how pregnant ladies get their clothes out of the dryer on a regular basis. These two loads (my mom has a really big washer) were enough for me! I'm thankful we line dry everything in Haiti--no bending over to empty a dryer for me.

I am so excited to get everything sorted and packed for my return to Haiti next week. Don't worry I'm not trying to cram it all in a suitcase. I will just take the 0-6months sizes for now and get the bigger clothes at Christmas time.

No comments:

Post a Comment