Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Random Life Photos

There has been a lot of work on the road leading to Petionville in the past few months. The quality of the road work is pretty amazing, but in addition to that there are now two speed limit signs up! I think that might be the sum total for all speed limit signs in Haiti. A note about the speed limit for those of you who aren't accustomed to kilometers/hour. Here's the conversion: 50km/h=30m/h. The road is very curvy, and I don't think normal drivers (for Haiti) ever go above 50km/h anyway.

I was commissioned to purchase these butterflies for someone who visits Haiti about 5 times a year. He's going to have the giant butterfly at Beth's house, Johane got the middle sized butterfly, and I wanted a blue one to match my kitchen. I was pretty happy with the purchase. The guy who paid for them is coming again next week, so I hope he's happy with them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment