Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Goat Trail

Do you remember the first time I took the goat trail shortcut? I do. I honestly thought I was going to pass out and the kids were going to have to find a way to carry me back to Willem's. At several points during that accent, I wondered what I had done to Arold that he would suggest I take the shortcut. Surely he was trying to kill me! After that day I vowed that I would not try the shortcut again until December.

I am proud to report that I have been faithfully taking the shortcut home everyday since around Thanksgiving. It really is shorter, and I find that I prefer it to the longer, more unstable route they call the road. There are a lot of loose rocks in the road, and the goat trail is solid. It's also less time in the hot sun, which makes a difference.

Here's a picture of some of the boys on the goat trail.



No comments:

Post a Comment