Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Funk

You know those days where you just feel off? You know, when you can't pinpoint something particular that's wrong, but nothing really feels right either. I'm having one of those days.

Actually, I'm having one of those weeks.

I've been an emotional mess this week. I've cried a fair number of tears. I've moped around the house in my pajamas. I've snuggled my baby close with the excuse that he needs me to hold him, when really it's me that needs to feel him close. I've cocooned myself inside my house and today it feels like I could stay here for months.

Nothing is wrong with me, but I can't sleep at night. Food doesn't really sound good (and that's saying something because this girl likes to eat!). I just want to sit in bed and do nothing. Facebook isn't even that appealing to me.

I don't know why this funk has settled in, but I hope it finds its way out as well as it found its way in.

No comments:

Post a Comment