Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Life Change

Have I mentioned that I'm getting married? 

Well, I am, and I'm SUPER excited about it!

Arold and I are planning a small wedding in Haiti on December 30th. We hope to have a reception in Indiana when we visit during the summer of 2012. 

Marrying Arold won't change my position with MTM or my plans to return to the States for a few month this summer and fall. What it does change is the fact that I now have a life long ministry partner.

And that, my friends, is life change worth celebrating!

5 comments:

  1. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Congratulations! I am SO happy for you and Arold! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I am flabbergasted!!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for you :) I look forward to meeting him sometime!

    ReplyDelete