Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

All In a Day's Work

Because the clinic is open today, I will split my time between helping in the dossier room and teaching in the high school. When I first arrive in Gramothe I'll head straight to the dossier room and either help pull the dossiers for the patients waiting to see the doctors or file the dossiers from yesterday. At 11:20 I will walk over to the high school and begin teaching for the day.

Today is my busiest teaching day. I have Rheto, which is the equivalent of 12th grade. I would like to work on reading English texts with them, but I don't have enough of the book I'd like to use. I'll figure something out. Then I have 8th grade and 9th grade. The 8th grade will work on past tense verbs. The 9th grade will probably work on adjectives, but I need to check their notebooks first.

Here are some of the sentences 8th grade will work with. Check your English skills by trying to change these sentences to past tense.

  1. Peter walks home after school.
  2. Jessica finds $10 in her pocket.
  3. I see a dog in the yard.
  4. Mary eats at 3 o'clock.
  5. He goes to the market.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Britney! Those are hard sentences!!! :)

    ReplyDelete