Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Wishlist

You know, Christmas is just around the corner. I have this sneaking suspicion that some of you are very distraught over the fact that you just don't know what to get me for Christmas. With so few shopping days left before the big day, I thought I'd save you some time and just give you a list. Isn't it nice of me to help you out? Anyway, here are some ideas of how YOU can bless some of my students and me this holiday season!

After School Computer Class

  1. Larousse French English Dictionaries  (20)
  2. multiple copies (7 would be nice, 4 will work) of "Oh, the Places You'll Go!" by Dr. Suess
  3. other English picture books
  4. purses and/or bracelets for the 8 girls
  5. wallets and/or watches for the 12 guys
  6. American candy
  7. gum
  8. white out, Haitian students will not turn in a paper with a mistake on it. I am forever fighting them about wasting paper!
  9. a gift card to Meijer, Walgreens, or some other photo printing place so I can print some pictures for them to have
Britney's Personal List
  • cook and serve chocolate pudding
  • Crystal Light Peach or Mango Peach Iced Tea
  • Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds cereal
  • chocolate chips
  • Wrinkle Releaser spray
  • stain remover spray for laundry

No comments:

Post a Comment