Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Wishlist UPDATE

Previously I posted the following Christmas Wishlist. I would really like to bring all donations to Haiti in my luggage after Christmas. If you would like to donate something from the list (or a gift card or money to be used to purchase the items), you can give donations to me personally or mail them to my parents' house:

Britney Smith
1l6 Krider Dr
Middlebury, IN 4654O

The items crossed out have already been donated.

After School Computer Class

  1. Larousse French English Dictionaries  (20) feel free to purchase as many or as few as you are able to
  2. multiple copies (7 would be nice, 4 will work) of "Oh, the Places You'll Go!" by Dr. Suess
  3. other English picture books
  4. purses and/or bracelets for the 8 girls
  5. wallets and/or watches for the 12 guys
  6. American candy
  7. gum
  8. white out, Haitian students will not turn in a paper with a mistake on it. I am forever fighting them about wasting paper!
  9. a gift card to Meijer, Walgreens, or some other photo printing place so I can print some pictures for them to have
Britney's Personal List
  • cook and serve chocolate pudding
  • Crystal Light Peach or Mango Peach Iced Tea
  • Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds cereal
  • chocolate chips
  • Wrinkle Releaser spray
  • stain remover spray for laundry

No comments:

Post a Comment