Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

School News

Dear Colleagues,
You have likely already heard this, but I wanted to make it public so no one is left wondering. This morning during the English department meeting I volunteered to transfer to the high school. This is not a decision I made lightly or on the spur of the moment. I have been contemplating it for some time and feel it will be a good opportunity for me to grow both professionally and personally.
However, I will miss you all dearly! I've enjoyed working at (my school) for the last 6 years. It's the only school I've ever worked in, and it will certainly be hard to leave at the end of the year. I value your friendship and support more than I will ever be able to express.
Thank you so much for being a great team of people to work with over the past 6 years.

Britney L. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment