Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My long lost friends...

I miss my friends Rosias and Monley. They were in my 7th grade class and my computer class after school. They were also the boys who walked down the mountain with me after school every day. Often Rosias walked me all the way to the end of my street because he lives past my house. (Monley lives inside 48, so he turns off before we get to the main road.) These guys are the top students in their class. They study English ALL THE TIME, and they like asking me questions. Lots and lots of questions.

I miss their silly nicknames for each other, their enthusiasm for learning new things, and their willingness to help with any task I ask them to do. I especially miss watching them grow in their relationship with the Lord. These boys are going to great things for the Lord--I can't wait to get back to Haiti, so I can continue to invest in these future leaders' lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment