Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

For those of you in Northern Indiana

I've been a little busy the past couple of weeks. I'm so excited to see so many of you at St. Mark and in the Mishawaka area. This weekend I'll be traveling to the land of my childhood to catch up with some of my very dearest friends. I can't wait to see them!

Before I make that trek though, I have some special plans. Willem and Beth Charles, the founders of Mountain Top Ministries (and effectively my bosses), are bringing their boys to Elkhart County to visit Maple City Chapel on Sunday morning. I'm excited that I'll be able to catch up with them on Saturday evening, and then attend church with them on Sunday morning. And the best part is, you can meet them too!!

If you are interested in learning more about Mountain Top Ministries, please join us Sunday morning at Maple City Chapel in Goshen, IN. Morning services are at 9 and 10:45. Please plan to stop by the MTM table in the foyer. If you want some Q & A time with Willem and Beth, or you are interested in learning more about coming to Haiti on a service team, bring a dish to pass and stay after church for the carry-in meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment