Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

You May Have What It Takes

I'm planning to give up the next year of my life serving orphans and disadvantaged youth in Haiti. There are still a few outstanding needs that need to be taken care of before I can leave. Would you consider partnering with me in this venture by covering one of the items listed below?

  • round trip airfare from Chicago to Port au Prince $600 
  • insurance for the entire year $600
  • a dry, secure location to store furniture and household items for 11 months OR $140/mo for a storage unit
  • electricity and propane tanks for the stove $70/mo
  • in country transportation costs $50/mo
  • 600 cell phone minutes $16 (can purchase more as needed)
Please e-mail me at britneyLsmith (at) gmail (dot) com if you are able to provide for one of these needs or if you're interested in learning more.


No comments:

Post a Comment