Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Burried Treasures: College Photos


In college I spent a semester on the south side of Chicago at the Christian Center for Urban Studies. While there were many wonderful things about living and studying in Chicago, meeting my good friend Christy was the best part. Here we are in the fall of 2002.











Here I am with one of my best friends in the whole world! Luci and I were bridesmaids in the Shipe wedding in June of 2004. I love this picture, and I love this girl!











What another gorgeous wedding picture! This time I'm with Becca at the Loucks wedding in 2005. I still think the state of Georgia should be closer to Indiana. Then maybe I could spend some time with my friend Becca.





At some point I made this awesome collage for one of those collage frames. All these pictures are from my junior year in college. In the top left corner is one of the best pictures ever taken of my college roommate and me. The next picture down is my high school bff and me making our own lip gloss. We were in a princess store where 8 year olds have birthday parties. It was awesome! The top right picture is of my closest high school friends. They are all scowling at me because I went on a family vacation instead of hanging out with them over Thanksgiving break! This picture was given to me up my return. In the bottom left corner is a picture of all the students in the CCUS program the semester I was there. And finally, there is a fabulous picture of me with some friends in the dining commons at Bethel. It's the worst picture ever taken of any of us, and so you get smiley faces. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment