Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Counting My Blessings: Jen-Jen

Saturday night Jen and I went shopping for some "essential" supplies at Michael's. All I have to say is this: It's a good thing they closed when they did. Otherwise, we both would have been in trouble. Apparently I needed some pipe cleaners, so when we got home, I made Jen a very cool crown. Then I made myself one. We clearly needed a picture of my masterpieces, so we embarked on a mostly hilarious (mostly on Jen's part) picture taking process. Here is the progression of shots.


Finally we made some progress and took a decent picture.

3 comments:

  1. She's probably going to kill me for posting these. I think the direct quote was, "Don't you dare show those pictures to anyone!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the more reason to do so...

    ReplyDelete